h

h

Wednesday 30 March 2016

A Tribe Called Quest: Hits, Rarities & Remixes (2003) [CD+DVD] [320kbps]



CD TRACKLISTING


1. Oh My God (Remix)
2. Award Tour
3. Can I Kick It?
4. One, Two, Shit featuring Busta Rhymes
5. Electric Relaxation
6. Mr. Incognito (Unreleased)
7. I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
8. Check The Rime
9. Lyrics To Go (Tumblin' Dice Remix)
10. Scenario featuring Leaders Of The New School
11. Same Ol' Thing
12. Buggin' Out
13. Bonita Applebum
14. Jazz (We've Got)
15. Glamour & Glitz
16. Clap Your Hands
17. The Night He Got Caught (Unreleased)
18. Peace, Prosperity & Paper


http://ul.to/eyav3ts8



DVD LISTING

  • Check The Rime
  • Bonita Applebum
  • Award Tour
  • Can I Kick It?
  • Scenario
  • Electric Relaxation
  • Jazz (We've Got)
  • I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
  • Oh My God
  • Find A Way
  • 1nce Again
ENJOY!!!


http://ul.to/qemlunk5

2 comments:

  1. @Rickey Just watched your favourite video of "Electric Relaxation!" I was accustomed to the audio only. Never got to see the video till now. It is amazing. The other videos just took me back in time. I love every single one of them. This collection is for lifetime. I will not forget this post. It is worth more than platinum.
    "We will never forget you Phife Dawg. In this life and the next, we are one with you."

    ReplyDelete