h

h

Friday 17 June 2016

Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary... The Hits (2004) [CD+DVD] [320kbps]



CD TRACKLISTING

1. Victory 2004 performed by P. Diddy, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks & The Notorious B.I.G.
2. Flava In Ya Ear Remix performed by Craig Mack, LL Cool J, Rampage The Last Boyscout, Busta Rhymes & The Notorious B.I.G.
3. Hypnotize performed by The Notorious B.I.G.
4. Whoa performed by Black Rob
5. All About The Benjamins performed by P. Diddy, The Lox, Lil' Kim & The Notorious B.I.G.
6. Big Poppa performed by The Notorious B.I.G.
7. I Need A Girl Part II performed by P. Diddy, Loon, Ginuwine & Mario Winans
8. Mo' Money, Mo Problems performed by P. Diddy, Mase & The Notorious B.I.G.
9. Can't You See performed by Total & The Notorious B.I.G.
10. Only You Remix performed by 112, Mase & The Notorious B.I.G.
11. Feel So Good performed by Mase
12. I Wish performed by Carl Thomas
13. I'll Be Missing You performed by P. Diddy, 112 & Faith Evans
14. P. Diddy Outro
15. I'm No Killa performed by P. Diddy
16. Let's Get It performed by G-Dep


http://ul.to/61k5lrg4


DVD LISTING

1. Big Poppa
2. Flava In Ya Ear
3. Can't U See
4. Only You Remix
5. Hypnotize
6. I'll Be Missing You
7. Mo' Money Mo' Problems
8. Feel So Good
9. It's All About The Benjamins
10. Whoa
11. Victory


http://ul.to/9xns32ab

No comments:

Post a Comment